Bye-Laws March 2018
1. Persons under the age of 18 years of age can only be brought into the Club by a paid up member of the Club that has signed them on and paid their dues. That member will be responsible for their conduct.
2. Fruit machines will be switched off 30 minutes after the bar closes.
3. No seating can be reserved anywhere in the Club.
4. Any Committee Member, the Steward or his Deputy shall be empowered to ask any unruly person or persons to leave the premises.
1. Parents and guardians are held solely responsible for their children's behaviour whilst on the Clubs premises.
2. Prams and pushchairs are not permitted in the front bar at any time.
3. Children are not permitted to remain in the bar area.
4. Children over 12 years of age can play bingo if accompanied by an adult.
5. Children under 14 years of age are not allowed to play on the dart boards.
6. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the skittle alley.
7. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult when playing pool.
8. Parents are responsible for tidying up the toys if their children have been playing with them.
1. No member's dogs or visitor's dogs are allowed in the Club after 7pm pm on Saturday evenings.
2. Members and visitor's dogs must be kept on a lead and off the furniture at all times.
THESE BYE-LAWS REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE COMMITTEE AT A MEETING HELD ON 26.03.18